NEW Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: February 3, 2020
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: March 13, 2020
Paper Acceptance Notification: May 2, 2020
Early Bird Registration: until June 15, 2020
How to submit your paper to the IMP 2020 conference
Abstracts: length and dates
- Abstracts – maximum 2-pages – are due by February 3, 2020.
- The conference programme team will review all of the abstracts.
- Abstract acceptances will be sent out in early February
Papers: length and key dates
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to submit an 8-page paper by March 13, 2020.
- All papers are to be submitted by uploading it to the conference website.
- The 8-pages includes all tables, figures and references (see ‘technical details’ section below for how your paper should look)
- Our goal is that all papers will receive two reviews. In order to reach this goal, we ask for your understanding that we expect everyone to participate in the review process. This increases both the quality of the conference and the level of engagement in the community. All authors and co-authors of papers sent to the conference are expected to review at least one other paper that has been submitted.
- Notification of paper acceptance should be complete by May 2, 2020.
- Revised papers are to be submitted by June 15, 2020.
How does the IMM Special Issue process work?
There will be a special issue linked to the IMP 2020 conference. However, Industrial Marketing Management (IMM) and their publisher have now changed the process in order to increase transparency. What this means is:
- We now have a Call for Papers relating to a specific theme, to which those wishing to be considered for possible inclusion in an IMM special issue must relate. The theme of the Call is Business markets, networks and sustainability (a link to the call will be provided shortly).
- This Call for Papers is also published on the IMM website. That means that the Call is open and is not exclusive to the IMP conference.
- We will have a special track at the 2020 IMP conference relating to the Call for Papers.
- Please indicate clearly in your abstract submission if you want to be included in the special track
- After the IMP 2020 conference, if you wish to submit your paper to the Special Issue, this is done via the online submission system Evise.
- The submission deadline to Industrial Marketing Management is December 1, 2020.
- All papers will then undergo a regular review process according to IMM’s normal standards and procedures.
- Please note that the organizing committee of the IMP conference will have nothing to do with, and no influence over, the paper submission and review process.
The special issue editors are the ones responsible for this process. See the separate CFP to the special issue.
- Conference participants should be aware that the Special Issue is open to all, and not exclusively limited to participants at the IMP 2020 Conference.
- For more information about the special issue in IMM, please go to https://www.journals.elsevier.com/industrial-marketing-management/calls-for-papers and use the resources available on IMM’s homepage.
Technical details about how your paper should look
Please pay attention to the following guidelines when you prepare your manuscript:
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements from the text, and document/file properties. (Submissions with author information WILL BE DELETED automatically without prior notice).
- Manuscripts should be formatted for A4-sized paper.
- Set the page margins to 1 inch (2.54 cm) all the way around.
- For the body text use the Times New Roman font, size 12 pt., single line spacing.
- Do not number the headings. Use capitals, Times New Roman font, size 12 pt., centered for main headings and small caps, Times New Roman font, size 12 pt., centered for subheadings.
- Use Harvard-style formatting when citing literature in the text and at the end of the manuscript.
- Upload your paper in a word file format.
Download this information as pdf
Guide to authors (pdf)